Pappaya Milk Shake
DESCRIPTIONPapaya milk shake is a healthy and refreshing drink especially during summer season.This can be prepared within minutes.Pappaya tree is very common in Kerala.You can use Kerala Pappaya to make this.I have no chance to get it so used pappaya available here in the market.Kids don't like to eat this fruit so this is the best idea, surely they like this shake so try to prepare for them.
HOW TO PREPARE
- If you have fresh pappaya,try to use it.It will be more colourful and tasty.
- Wash the papaya and peel the skin.
- Remove the seeds and chop the papaya into pieces.
- In a blender add papaya pieces,ice cubes,cardamom powder and honey.
- Blend it well for a couple of minutes.
- Check for the consistency and sugar.If it is more thick ,add little cold water.
- If the sweet is not enough add little more honey.
- Blend it again for few seconds to get a smooth silky consistency.
- Papaya milk shake is ready.
- Pour this milk shake into serving glasses.
- Serve it chilled.
- Adding cardamom powder enhances the taste and helps to remove the raw smell of papaya.
- Adding cold water is optional to get a desired consistency.
- Halve a medium papaya and cut that half it into pieces.
- Honey is the best choice though you can add sugar as well.
- Adjust the sweetness as your preferences.
- You could even add vanilla ice cream to this milk shake to get a different taste.
Kerala Style Kappa Vevichathu is an authentic dish of Kerala.Kappa vevichathu/kappa puzhukku is a heavenly combination with Kerala fish curry.
Pazham Pachadi/Banana Pachadi is a sweet dish served mainly during sadya/feasts.
This is a tasty pachadi served for Onam sadya.it is very easy to prepare.Do try this wonderful dish and
Spicy fried peanut masala : I fry peanut without masala in an oven but here I share how to make peanut masala easily in our stove top.Next time,I will post a fool proof recipe of microwave fried peanuts.
Ulli Sambar : I prepared many varieties of Sambar among them Ulli sambar is my favourite.This dish is really finger licking and easy to prepare.Besides,a very good combination
Pressure Cooker Cake/Cooker Cake- An awesome cake without an oven.Do you want to try? Here we prepare a Caramel cake in cooker ,which is a tasty cake even without frosting.I covered all the details in the recipe so that this is an easy recipe
Easy Carrot Cake- Here I recommend this easy recipe for the beginners in baking .I got this recipe from a Facebook video.and modified into my version.Usually I use measuring cups and spoons to measure the ingredients for
Moru Kachiyathu/Kachimoru – Moru Curry is one of the popular side dishes of Kerala.This is prepared by adding ground coconut ,seasoning of butter milk with shallots,green chilly etc.Are you ready to
Chicken Fried Rice- Restaurant Style :- Favourite dish of children .You can prepare this delicious dish in your home with the same flavours of restaurants.Chicken fried rice is made of rice is stir fried with chopped
Chicken Porichathu/Chicken Fry is a super tasty nadan chicken dish.You can prepare this delicious fry easily in your home.This is a simple method of chicken fry.I strongly suggest you to fry
Restaurant Style Payyoli Chicken Fry/Payyoli Chicken porichathu: This is a popular chicken dish of Payyoli,a place in north Malabar sides of Kerala.This is a delicious and
Butter Chicken is delicious chicken dish.This has a creamy and buttery texture.Butter Chicken is the most well known chicken dish around the world.There are many different recipes for preparing this.I have posted
Special Kerala Chicken Curry /Restaurant style chicken curry-This chicken curry is very yummy and mouthwatering dish.If you are looking for a special chicken dish or else you want thick gravy chicken, here is the